My Current Reading

Monday, October 22, 2012

What I Learned Today: Monday, October 22, 2012



Monday, October 22, 2012
What I learned Today!
  • Human Resources as a business entity has to step up in the new economy.             Deliver:  self-realized, committed, responsible, antonymous, team oriented, and trained in communication in the new economy. 
    • Now to figure how I translate that into small business and non-profit reality.
  • HBR or Harvard Business Review has reinvented itself and is striving to be the cutting edge publication in management.  I have been moved by the transformation.
    • Now to figure when I have time to read this stuff?
  • Entrepreneurship in the 21st Century is Enterprise 2.0 ( maybe 3.0?).  Business schools and their associated universities are moving fast to adopt new innovative views of organization and management.   Leadership gets a makeover.
    • Unfortunately we have a lot of hungry people out there looking for access to entrepreneurship with misguided business plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment